martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

My Schuelde




This is my schuelde

Mondays in the morning I Watch TV or Study if I have any Exam at University, at afternoon I go to the University till 17:00, in the night I like to watch a movie with my girlfriend or hang out with friends

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I do pretty the same except that I only go to watch a movie on Mondays

Friday is my favorite day of the week, I like to go to parties at night, meet with my high school promotion, also is the last day of the week with class! :D.

Saturdays my mom cook something special so I like to be at home in the afternoon watching TV or at the Computer, at night I go to visit my girlfriend and we eat together :P

In Sundays I prefer to rest to start the week of class with energy, this is kinda of my schuelde, Is not exactly but I think that’s what I do most of the time.

Leave Comments!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario